Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yep, that's it....

It's not so much about lying per se, as it is that I have no real clue as to how to self-evaluate. Is my understanding of clinical processes... "deep", "broad", "extensive" or is it more "shallow", "narrow", and "limited"? Seems there isn't much in the English language to cover the middle either, at least not without completely flimflamming.

Then again, durn it -- I am a flimflammer. Maybe I should just come right out and revel in my flimflammyness... If one can be "black and proud" why can't I be "a flimflammer and proud"?

No, wait... Once in a while I actually look up the words that I use -- you know, just in case they don't mean what I intend them to mean when I say them. Sure enough, "deceptive nonsense" is the definition of "flimflam". Hrmpf.

No comments: